RTV Silicone Gasket Maker
• Oxygen Sensor Safe
• Neutral Cure, Low Odor
• Effective Up to 650°F (343°C)
• Designed Specifically for Import Engines
3 OZ/85g 12/CASE
ABR 999 Gasket Maker is specialty formulated for import engines but may also be used on U.S. engines.
Ideal gasket replacement for cam or transmission covers, thermostat housings, intake manifold seals, oil pans and water pumps.
Resists most automotive fluids (except Petrol).
1. Mating surfaces should be free of dirt, grease and oil. Remove old gasket material. Use care not to scratch softer metals.
2.Remove cap, puncture inner seal, screw on nozzle and cut to desired size.
3. Apply uniform, unbroken 1/16" to 1/8" (1.5mm to 3mm) bead around perimeter of one surface only (preferably the cover side).
Completely surround all bolt holes . REPLACE CAP AFTER USE.
4. Wait 10 minutes for silicone to "skin over. Press parts together. Tighten all retaining bolts to manufacturer's specified torque.
Remove any excess gasket maker with a dry towel.
NOTE: Not recommended for head gaskets.
Cure time for metal-to-metal joints is 1 hour.
Allow 24 hours to fully cure for 1/8"(3mm) gaps.
CAUTION: Uncured sealant causes Irritation.
Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
For eye contact, flush with water.
If Irritation persists, call a physician.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.